Designer & Advisor
Uber — Staff Product Designer
Design lead across Rider and Driver experiences.
Google — Senior UX Designer
Design lead on multiple design efforts for Android's apps and Google's system interfaces.
- Material Design
- Google Now
- Google Hangouts
- Google Keep
- Android Core Apps (notifications, lock screen, messages, calendar, clock)
- Android 4.0 to 5.1 app Framework and System interface design
Graphics Artist — Telepictures Productions
Lead designer for shows under Warner Bros. Television division.
- Designed show brand packages with opens, lower 3rds, bumpers, and transitions
- Developed digital advertisements and daily promo packages
- Implement a robust workflow for artists to collaborate and hit strict deadlines
- Aided TMZ's success in becoming the #1 magazine show for adults ages 18-34
Creative Director, Founder — Legitimate Hero
I founded a design collective specializing in web and mobile identity. Together, we try to make the world a smarter and more beautiful place, one pixel at a time.
- Brainstorm ideas and produce designs to solve client needs
- Manage accounts and lead creative pitches to clients
Designer, Animator, 3d Generalist - Big Machine
I was a lead designer at the award-winning visual production studio. As a generalist, I was involved in every facet of the process from pre-production to post-production, working with major broadcast and cable networks.
- Visualized ideas for MTV, TV Guide, and Disney through illustrated storyboards
- Ushered in the creation of a 3d animation department based on MAYA
- Led broadcast projects for Disney and the Discovery Channel
Intern - DreamWorks Animation
I served as a versatile intern for the Academy Award-Winning animation studio where I spent time in the show development, special-projects, and digital-training departments.
- Earned high marks for possessing excellent management and coordinating skills
- Produced a studio outreach website to keep artists connected and informed
- Selected to take part in the animation training program taught by professional artists